Recommended Readings on Retirement Planning and Preparations (May 31, 2019)
Helen Dennis is a nationally prominent specialist on retirement planning. Her experience and expertise can be glimpsed on her website: www.HelenMdennis.com.
In response to my question about retirement-preparation readings, Helen has been kind enough to recommend a half-dozen titles:
- Don’t Retire, REWIRE! by Jeri Sedlar and Rick Miner.
- Project Renewment: The First Retirement Model for Career Women by Bernice Bratter and Helen Dennis.
- Retirement Game-Changers: Strategies for a Healthy, Financially Secure and Fulfilling Long Life by Steve Vernon.
- Live Smart after 50: The Experts’ Guide to Life Planning for Uncertain Times by Natalie Eldridge.
- The Encore Career Handbook: How to Make a Living and Difference in the Second Half of Life by Marci Alboher.
- Purpose and a Paycheck: Finding Meaning, Money and Happiness in the Second Half of Life by Chris Farrell.
I’m especially grateful to Helen for taking her valuable time to help us when en route to San Francisco to conduct a seminar series for soon-to-retire rabbis!